Google Chrome, One of the best & popular browser used for surfing and browsing worldwide. Do you guys know why chrome browser is so much popular ? Chrome is popular just because of it’s amazing features & in the list of amazing features there is a feature of Night Mode available in chrome.
Basically in this post we are going to share all about the feature of Night Mode in Google Chrome. Here in this post we have shared a detailed guide on How to Enable Night Mode in Chrome Browser. Not only this we have shared almost all guide using which one can activate Night Mode feature in Google Chrome.
Most of people complete their reading works like reading important office documents and files at night. Here we extremely need night mode option which converts our screen dark so that it suits the night light & by doing this we can easily read our files and reading documents without any eye strain.
Chrome browser provide us with the feature of night mode and daylight mode. Sad part is that there is no browser supporting Dark Mode when it comes to Desktop.
Meanwhile i m disturbing google for the easiest guide to activate night mode in chrome web. Huh…! I don’t even find a single post which contains sufficient information about that topic. So i decided to write this detailed guide on the step by step method to enable Dark Mode in browser & the result is in front of you i.e. this delicious & informative post. Must read the bottom section of this post as the real gems about dark mode activation are present in that part only.
Without wasting much of your precious time, Let’s proceed further !
- 1 Why there is necessity of Night Mode in Chrome Browser ?
- 2 How To Enable Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome
- 3 How to enable Dark Mode on any website in chrome ?
- 4 Enable Night Mode in Android ( Chrome )
- 5 Conclusion :
Why there is necessity of Night Mode in Chrome Browser ?
There are many advantages of night or dark mode. No one likes high contrasting lights in night time so with the help of this amazing night mode trick we can easily get rid of lights. Other most common advantage is that dark mode reduces eye strain during the night.
Here is the basic example ! If you are a blogger then you have lots of content writing works and almost 50 % bloggers awakes late night for writing articles and at this time night mode proves to be highly beneficial.
If you are late night reader or writer then dark mode is like gold feature for you. It will not let you eyes to be in deep eye strains, dark eyes like problem etc.
How To Enable Night Mode Browsing In Google Chrome
#1 Using Chrome Extension
This is the simplest method using which you can enable your dark mode in just few seconds. All you have to do is to follow the below procedure and You are done !!
- First of all, You have to download Hacker Vision extension for your pc/laptop
- Next add this extension in browser
- Now fill your google account details in the respective column’s
- After activating this extension, you will see few changes in your browser screen
- All you screen colour are converted into inverted colour which is best suitable to see in night
- Best part is that you can get your old settings any time just by hitting the Pause option there in the browser setting
- Voila ! That’s all for this method
- Enjoy 🙂
# Using Dark Reader
- First of all, Download the Dark Reader extension in your laptop/pc
- Next move to chrome settings
- Now hit the Add Extension Option there
- Add this Dark Reader extension there
- Now a new setting window will appear
- Modify the extension settings according to your own needs and requirements
- After savings the settings, You will get dark mode/night mode on your chrome browser
- Hurray ! Enjoy 🙂
#3 Using Turn Off The Light
- First of all, Download the Turn Off Light Extension in your pc/laptop
- Next add the extension in your browser
- Now move to the setting of this extension
- Hit the Option button there
- Tick on turn off light option there
- Now tap on Night Mode Option
- That’s All ! You are done eiwi activation of Night Mode
- Enjoy 🙂
Other Extensions which help you out in enabling Dark Mode in chrome browser. Here is the list :-
# Dark Mode Extension
#Simple Night Mode
# Dark Mode or Night Readers
# Night Mode Pro
# High Contrast
How to enable Dark Mode on any website in chrome ?
Here comes the another simplest method of applying dark mode in Google Chrome Browser. In this method you have to use an special extension known as “Care Your Eyes”. That’s all, Add this extension in your browser and enjoy the Night Mode feature. This extension will shift all your chrome color into dark colours which provide you with the best light suitable for night reading.
Enable Night Mode in Android ( Chrome )
Follow the below mentioned steps to Activate/enable Dark/Night Mode in Android :
- First of all, Type chrome://flags in your chrome address bar
- Hit the enter button
- Now open the search box using command Control + F
- Now search for Night Light Mode in setting
- Hit the enable button there
- Now Reboot the Device using Restart button
- Now Open the account photo in the lower section of your screen
- Hit the Moon light option there
- Click on Moon icon
- That’s all ! Finally we are done with this setup of Night Mode
- Enjoy 🙂
Note : All our methods of enabling night mode are working. If you are getting any error, please shout out your queries in comment section. We will revert you soon.
That’s all for this informative post on How to activate Night Mode in Google Chrome Browser. We have added all sort of details in this post. Must read the full post for full information.
Hope you guys like this post ! If this post proves to be helpful for you then don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones ❣.
Still Confused ? If you have any doubt regarding these methods please let us know in comment section. Our team will revert you soon !!
Stay tuned with us for more amazing and delicious post 🙂