Nintendo was released on February 26, 2011, in Japan and across the globe. If you are willing to play Nintendo 3D games on your android device then you need emulators. These emulators will help us to play these games on our smartphones. You just need to find the most appropriate emulator and download it on your device. It will assist you to run lots of Nintendo 3d games on your device without any hassle.
Today, we have lots of different emulators available in the market but only a few of them work perfectly. So it is required to choose the most appropriate emulator to play Nintendo 3D games on your android device. Once you get your Nintendo emulator, you can have a full control over these games without any console. So follow the article to get the best Nintendo emulator for your device.
What are Game Emulators?
For those people who don’t have any idea, what a Game emulator is? Then we can describe a game emulator as software which allows a device to mimic a guest system using original programming codes. In simple language, we can say that with the help of game emulator you can play legion old games on your mobile or computer. You can play those games with better graphics on your mobile with the same console.
So, it is quite clear we need a game emulator to play Nintendo games. These emulators will give you the awesome game quality of your favorite games. The only thing you need to do is to download the best emulator on your device and then you can gain the control over a huge variety of Nintendo 3D games. There are lots of emulators which supports a huge range of Android versions so you should choose your emulator wisely.
Top 5 Nintendo 3Ds Emulator for Android
Well, if you are a fan of Nintendo games and want to play some Nintendo 3D games on your android device then you need an emulator. These emulators will help you to run such games and then you can play these games without any problem. Some of them have a wide range of Android support feature. In this article, we have collected top 5 emulators which will help you to play Nintendo games on your android device. So here are top 5 Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for android:
This emulator is specially made for a mid-range phone which means the phone having at least 2 GB RAM. The quad-core processor is required to run this emulator on your device. So before using this emulator you need to make sure that you have a quad-core processor and at least 2 GB RAM. For the convenience of the customers, this emulator will allow you to resize your screen and you can also move the buttons very easily.
- You can play games on both portraits as well as landscape mode on this device.
- With the help of this emulator, you can save and load your game from emulator itself without any problem.
- The best feature of this emulator is that it can save your game automatically after a particular interval of time. So you don’t need to be careful about saving your game.
- With autosave feature, you don’t need to play all your game again if your game crashes. Your game will play again from the last save position.
So you can try this emulator with these awesome features. It also has various other awesome features too which will help you to play your game smoothly.
It is one of the best emulator available on play store. This supports link cable emulation and the best part about this emulator is that it supports Android 2.0. This means that you can run this emulator on low-end phones very smoothly. You can play lots of Nintendo games without any errors. This app is free from any lagging and crashing. The most amazing feature of this awesome emulator is that it increases the game speed by 16 times.
- This emulator has got pro version which will add lots of amazing feature to your games. This will remove ads from your emulator.
- With the help of the Pro version of this emulator, you can sync your data with Google drive. You can play your favorite game on different devices.
- One of the additional features of this awesome emulator is that user can map their own keys and it also supports some external controllers like MOGA.
This will give you awesome gaming quality and with the help of external controller, you can gain the real Nintendo gaming experience. If you got the pro version then you can play games Ad free and it will unlock lots of additional features to your gaming experience.
Talking about the MegaN64, it is built over the base of Mupen64+. Mupen64+ is an open source project. The best part about this emulator is that it is one of the best Nintendo 3D emulators available in the market. If you are an Android user then you must try this emulator on your device and enjoy the awesome games which will refresh your memories. The developer modified the original code and these modifications will help the user to play the game smoothly on their android device.
These code modifications include lots of amazing phone specific improvements for a phone like Samsung Galaxy S4 and Google Pixel. This means that the Samsung and Google Pixel user can play these Nintendo games without any hassle. But it doesn’t mean that this emulator will not work on the old phone. MegaN64 can also work on Android 2.0 flawlessly.
So, we can conclude that this emulator can work on both old as well as new versions of Android. This flexibility of this emulator lures lots of players toward this awesome emulator. So don’t hesitate to download this awesome emulator for Nintendo games.
DraStic DS Emulator
If you are looking for an emulator which is fast and reliable, then DraStic DS is the best choice for you. This emulator is tremendously fast and can run games without any lag. The enhanced 3D graphics of this emulator will give you awesome gaming experience. This emulator requires a high-end quad-core device. So you must have a high-end quad-core Android device to run this emulator. This emulator fully supports add-on controllers and devices like Xperia play and Nvidia shield.
- With the help of DraStic DS emulator, you can save and restore your game data very easily. It supports quick save option.
- The best part about this emulator which will attract lots of users is that it has got a massive database of cheats. So you can apply cheats on almost all games. These cheats will help you to tweak your game and it will customize your Gameplay.
- For multi-device gaming, this emulator supports saving your game data on Google Drive. With the help of this feature, you can save your data and your progress will not be lost as you just have to sync your files on your Google Drive.
- It also has the feature to speed up the game time but the DraStic DS is not a free emulator as you have to pay a particular amount to use all the features.
NDS Emulator for Android
The NDS Emulator is one of the most popular emulators in the market. This emulator is perfect to play Nintendo game on your android device. You can use it for free but have to face some ads with this emulator. The thing that attracts the player toward this emulator is that it has user-friendly interface and straightforwardness.
- This emulator has the feature to optimize it on large screens. You can use an external keyboard, controller, and multi-touch.
- If you are looking for a controller feature then you should know that it can stimulate the controller vibration. So it is quite clear that this emulator feels like a real Nintendo controller. The user can change the controls according to their convenience.
- With the free version of this awesome app, you can run your favorite games without any problem. The only thing that you need to face is the advertisement problem.
A lot of game players use this emulator to play Nintendo games and the user interface of this app make them conformable so it is quite clear that people like this emulator on their device because of its features. So don’t hesitate before installing this emulator.
There are lots of players who are willing to play the Nintendo game on their Android device but you can play all these games without an emulator. There are lots of emulators available on the market so we have selected the top 5 emulators and you can choose any of the aforementioned emulators to run Nintendo games.