In this online world, it’s really hard to stay protected. No matter how careful you become, the chances of risk still exist in online. Smartphones are the most popular gadget right now which are being used by almost everyone all over the world. No doubt, smartphones are really useful, it has made our lifestyle even more comfortable. But they are vulnerable to hackers! Yes, you’ve read it right, smartphones can be easily hacked from anywhere in the world. The hacker can easily steal all your personal data like messages, banking information, etc. The solution for this is simple, just get an Antivirus app which can protect your device from all type of attacks. Here’s a list of Top 5 Antivirus apps which you can download from Google Play Store.
Top 5 Antivirus Apps For Mi Mobiles
- Avira Mobile Security: Avira Mobile Security app is our first pick on this list. Avira Mobile Security is an all rounder app which can help you to stay from hackers. The provides real-time protection and consistently monitors the apps which are installed on your device. In case, if any app starts behaving oddly or trying to steal your data, Avira immediately warns you to uninstall that app.
- CM Security: CM security app is one of the most downloaded antivirus app in Google Play Store. The app scans your device for malware, if it finds anything fishy in the device, it’ll ask for your permission to whether quarantine the issue or not. The latest version of CM Security features a really good looking UI and interface.
- Kaspersky Internet Security: Browsing unknown websites on the web can be harmful to your device. Kaspersky Internet Security protects you from such threats. The app consistently monitors the performance of your device and also scans it once in a while to keep it clean and risk-free. If you’re someone who does a lot of browsing and internet usage, then Kaspersky Internet Security is a must have app for you.
- MalwareBytes AntiVirus: MalwareBytes is an advanced Anit-Malware app which scans your device for malware all the time. In case, if it detects any app that is trying to install malware on your device, it immediately blocks the app and warns the owner about it. It’s a really cool app and provides support for all type of security issues.
- LookOut: Well, Lookout is another popular app which comes pre-installed in most of the phones. If it’s not pre-installed on your device, just download it from Google Play Store. It also comes with features anti-theft, the paid version of Lookout is more advanced and complex.
Well, that’s it for now. These were our Top 5 picks for the best antivirus apps. All the apps are free and can be downloaded directly from Google Play Store. Don’t forget to tell us which one of these is your favorite and also mention the reason in the comment section. For More Updates Follow http://www.bakenstein.com/