Kodi is considered as one of the best options if you want to get the best content and experience for accessing all quality content. It is also known as XBMC which is counted as a most versatile and powerful media player. Not just you get eth amazing experience but also you can explore different things. It can be used with the PCs, laptops, Linux machines, macs, and even or TV too. But for that, you are going to need a fire stick. However, there are some methods that can help you installing the pen software on your amazon fire TV and stick. Well, it’s important to pay attention to such methods as it can help you in saving yourself from time wasting and a hassle-filled process that can ruin your mood. Along with that, understandings such methods are extremely easy just you have to keep focus and follow it.
- 1 How to Install Kodi 17.6 on FireStick:
- 1.1 Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with ES Explorer:
- 1.2 Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with FireDL:
- 1.3 Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with Apps2Fire:
- 1.4 Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with AppStarter
How to Install Kodi 17.6 on FireStick:
Well, there are lots of ways that you get for installing Kodi 17.6, however, if you are looking for an easier way to install Kodi 17.6 on FireStick then here are the steps that you need to follow:
Step 1: the first thing that you have to do is to navigate the setting option that you have on fire TV/ stick. There you will get an option developer option that you have chosen it.
Step 2: well after that you will have to do two basic things which include enabling the ADB debugging and the next thing is a turn on the option apps from unknown source.
Step 3: here comes the last step that you need to follow, come back to the setting option and select the preferred option. Here you have to turn off the device usage data as well as collect usage data.
Step 4: well after you complete that, you are going to need a download app which will help you in download the file. Also, you can use the direct download option that helps you in downloading
Step 5: the fire TV operating system is basically a branch of android so you don’t have to worry about anything as it will work fine with Kodi android app
Step 6: get the app for installation; however, there are more options that you can try.
Step 7: after you complete that, you have to click on the installation option.
Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with ES Explorer:
Well for downloading as well as installing the fire TV stick, fire TV and fire TV cube. The first thing that you need is ES explore and you must install it so you can download the process much simpler and easier way. In case you have it already, then you can simply start with a step.
# ES file explorer download and installation
This one is another method that helps you installing the KODI on Fire Stick. Well if you just have to carefully follow the steps so you don’t waste too much time. The app is available on the store that you have to install and it comes free too. It will help in making the KODI installation smooth.
# Install the KODI 17.6
Here comes the installation of KODI 17.6 which is the latest option you get. Well for understanding how to install, follow the steps that are given below:-
Step 1: launch the ES file explore you installed previously. Go to the tools section and find the download manager and then go to the +new.
Step 2: here you will get a sudden pop up that will ask you about the name as well as the path
Step 3: when you are filing the path, enter https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk and for the name, just add KODI. After you are done click on the ok button
Step 4: after that, you just click on download now option and the file will start downloading
Step 5: it will take a few minutes and once you get the download complete, click the open file. After that click on the install option.
Step 6: the installation will take a few seconds and once it’s done, you are all set to use. However, for adding the Kodi app, you have to go to the application and manage the installed application. Choose the KODI and launch the app.
Install Kodi on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with FireDL:
Well, Another option that you get to install Kodi on your fire tick/ TV or cube with the help of fire DL. Well, it’s not difficult to process and you can simply get it without causing any trouble however here is the step that you need to follow so you can complete the whole work without wasting any time of yours.
- Go to the setting and turn on the app to unknown sources
- Here you have to install the FireDL that you will get on the Amazon app store
- After you complete the process for installing the Fire DL, you can simply launch it
- You also have to type 600003 into the FireDL so you can install the Kodi.
Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with Apps2Fire:
For downloading the apps2fire, you can simply download it from the play store. Also, you will get android packages from the phone that will connect to the fire TV stick. It will trigger the ADB command line tools. Well for installing the KODI, here are the steps that will help you in understanding more about it:
- First, complete the process and make sure that you downloaded the apps2fire in your android phones.
- Get the fire stick and connect to the TV. Here you have to select the developer option that you will get in the setting
- Make sure that debugging and unknown sources are turned on
- After that, you have to go to the setting, select the device, visit the about section and choose the network. Along with that, do make not on fire TV stick IP address
- Now download the Kodi in your phone
- Get the app2fire and enter the IP address you have noted earlier. Save it.
- Open the menu and go to the upload apps
- Here you have to select the KODI and it will start installing on the fire TV stick.
Install Kodi on Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube with AppStarter
If you are using the AppStarter option for installing the Kodi on your amazon fire TV then you should understand the process before you start doing it. Apart from that, it will not just make your work hassle free but also you can enjoy the end results too.
The first step that you need to follow is to install the AppStarter; here is how you can do it:
- Go to the setting option
- Click the developer option and enable the ADB debugging and apps from unknown source
- Click on the search and go for ES file
- Download the ES file explorer
- After the downloading is complete you have to click for launching. After that click on the option favorite and then click on the add
- Find the source and add it to the asked section and also name it as Fire
- Here you will get the app apk to download
- Download the app and wait until you start the installation process.
- Once you are done with both processes, you are ready for installing KODI
After you done with that, you can now simply install the KODI on your FireStick using the fire DL
Step1: the first step is to boot the FireStick, go to the setting and click the device option
Step 2: here click the drop-down list and go to the developer option
Step 3: make sure that you enable the debugging and apps from an unknown source so our fires stick can install the app from the third party
Step 4: after you are done with the process, come back to the main menu and now go to the search option
Step 5: in the search bar, type the FireDL and wait until you get the file
Step 6: click on it and download the FireDL
Step 7: after it’s done, come back and start the app form the sections of apps
Step 8: for installing the Kodi, just fill the correct code of FireDL.
Well when it comes to streaming movies, watching supports, and for bets entrainment content, Kodi is one for the best option that you can consider. Not just that, it is rich in content and comes with lots of different qualities as well as other stuff but also you get the simple access over all the content you are watching. Apart from that, you can use it with the help of some steps and get the best experience. There are lots of options ad method that help you in Installing Kodi on amazon fire TV/ stick. For that, you just have to understand those steps and follow it completely.