Change WhatsApp Theme, Is that what you are looking for? Yeah, nowadays people love to customize everything on their device whether it is ROM or even the apps on their device. The official WhatsApp comes with a lot of handy features. But one thing it lacks is customizing. We can change only a few things. Like we can’t change the theme, the boring green app icon, etc. But now it is possible to change WhatsApp theme. We can change the whole layout of the application by using the themes available in YoWhatsApp. So, let us move ahead to our topic How to change themes in WhatsApp?
Modded apps of WhatsApp are in a great trend in the present time. To change the theme in WhatsApp we will use YoWhatsApp. It is one of the best mod apps which comes with a lot of features. By using it, you can customize color, app icon, themes and everything in WhatsApp. A lot of amazing and beautiful looking themes are available in the theme store. You can download and try all of them for free. A lot of other customizations are also available in the app. Now let us check out the guide to download or change WhatsApp theme.
Change WhatsApp Theme Using YoWhatsApp
Now I am going to share the main process to change WhatsApp theme on your device. Just follow all the steps I am sharing below and you will be able to change your WhatsApp’s look completely.
1. First of all, you have to back up all the chats and data. So, first backup your chats on WhatsApp.
2. After making a backup, uninstall the official WhatsApp from your device.
3. Now you have to download YoWhatsapp on your smartphone.
4. Open the downloads folder and Install YoWhatsApp on your phone.
If you face unknown sources issue while installing then go to Settings>> Security and tick mark on Unknown Sources option. This will enable the installation of apps from third-party stores.
5. After the installation, register with your phone number.
6. Now restore your chats by tapping the restore button.
7. Open YoWhatsApp and tap the 3 dots from the top right corner of the chats screen.
8. Click Yo Settings option and then Download Themes option on the next screen inside YoThemes menu.
9. Select from the hundreds of themes available and click the one which you actually like to use.
10. Finally, click Apply. The theme will be downloaded and applied to your WhatsApp
11. Now restart the app and you can see the new look of your WhatsApp.
That’s it. By following the above steps, you can simply change your WhatsApp theme in minutes. Don’t forget to make a backup and restore your chats otherwise you will lose all of them. You can also use hundreds of other themes available in the theme store by following the same procedure.
So this was today’s article featuring the guide on How to change Themes in WhatsApp. We have shared all the steps involved with images. You can use YoWhatsApp as an alternative to WhatsApp. I hope you understood the guide properly. You can ask in comments if you have any query and don’t forget to share.