Printers have become ubiquitous these days. If you are working from home or a freelancer, you most definitely need a printer to function. You need hard copies to organize and do the work and reach the deadlines within the scheduled time. You have to invest wisely in a printer that is cost effective in the long run. Let us have a look at the top five printers available in the Indian market today.
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535: This HP printer easily one of the best ones you can opt for. It comes with umpteen functions that make this device more than worth it. Some of the functions include Wireless printing through Wi-Fi, mail printing, support for touchscreen dialing. You can print directly from your mobile app through Wi-Fi across all major platforms. This comes with HP’s unbeatable genuine color ink cartridges for your hassle-free printing. This produces beautiful hard photographs that last really long so that you enjoy your memories.
- Epson L455: If you are about to start a small business or run it from home, this is the printer you should have on your list. This printer sports bottles outside the device to store ink which makes it really easy to change inks every now and then eliminating the hassle of removing the internal parts. This printer scores less in terms of aesthetics as its looks and form are not top notch. If you aren’t in for the looks, this is one of the best printers you can go for.
- Canon Pixma G2000: This prints papers at blazing fast speed. Sporting the same out of the device ink storage technology as Epson L455, this one looks much better in terms of aesthetics. It is quite expensive comparatively but it’s justified by its overall features. Also, this printer sports high yield in tanks which store and print more papers (up to 7000 color pages).
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635: This small color multi functional inkjet is totally worth it for personal use. It offers great features at a cheaper price compared to the big ones above the list. Printing through Wi-Fi, email and mobile apps is all possible with this little device. It’s a 3-in-1 which is totally cool. It also has great looks if you care about aesthetics.
- Brother DCP T300: This solid all black printer from Brother is well worth a look. With great hardware and compact look, this device offers a unique look with lots of input buttons in the front. It offers 6000 black pages per inkjet which is totally cool. Go for it if you want to stand out from the rest.
Conclusion: In this age of increasing work life and digitalization, a multi-functional printer is a must if you want to start a home business. The top three printers, HP DeskJet 4535, Epson and Canon ones, discussed above are best for a small scale business and the bottom two, HP 3635 and Brother Printers are worth the money for home use.