Did you ever attend a webinar and had to walk out in the middle of it, thus missing everything else that was presented? Fortunately, you no longer have to miss any part of the webinar if you use software like Movavi Screen Capture Studio for PC to record video on Mac. Stay with us till the end of this blog post to know why this is the best screen recording software.
If you ever looked for information on how to record video on PC, you surely noticed that there are not many options available. Most of the software you could use is quite expensive. It is really important that you choose something that is appropriate for you.
For every hardcore user, Screen recording software is a must need. The features of an idle screen recording software are, that it is fast, doesn’t lag or cause CPU over usage and is easy to operate.
There are many screen recording software available online, But today we will be writing about the best screen recording software which is Movavi Screen Capture Studio. It is available for both leading Operating systems which are Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. It is available for just a small price of $9.95.
You can also use a free trial for week to convince your doubtful mind, we are sure you will not regret your decision to choose Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
Why should you use Movavi Screen Capture Studio For PC?
Here are a number of reasons for you to use The Screen Capture Studio for recording your screen.
- It allows you to record screen with audio.
- It allows you to make screen capture videos with the Screen Grabber feature.
- You can record video streams, skype video chats, webinars, even movies and TV series too.
- It has built in video editing capabilities for editing your recorded video which has the special effects like chroma key, picture in picture and slow motion. It also enables you to add background music.
- It captures online audios and video streams in high definition quality.
- It also enables you to add voice-over to your recorded video.
- You can add beautiful transitions, captions and split video into parts
- The best feature and my favourite one is the ability to record screen and webcam video at the same time.
Don’t you think these features make Movavi Screen Capture Studio the best? If you still have doubts stay with us, we will make sure by the end of this blog post You don’t have any left.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio requires no special hardware to capture screen and audio. You can capture everything you want to, literally anything being displayed on your monitor.
You can record from any source. It captures the screen at Full HD at 60 frames per second.
How to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio For PC?
Movavi Screen Capture Studio for PC was created with the user in mind. Because of this, absolutely all features included and available are very easy to use. As you can see from the screenshot, everything is self-explanatory. All that you need to do in order to record your screen is to follow some simple steps:
- Run Movavi Screen Capture Studio for PC in your Windows or Mac computer.
- Select the part of the screen you want to record
- Choose extra recording features like whether or not you want to use your microphone to record a voice commentary during the webinar
- Press REC to start recording
- Press STOP to stop recording
- Edit the video that was recorded. You can cut the parts you do not want to keep, add background music, captions, callouts, add color filters and special effects as per your requirement.
- Save the video in the desired format. It supports all the orthodox formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI or you can use any other popular format. Saving the video takes very less time unlike other screen recording software.
Speaking about saving the video you recorded, a great part of the software is that it can save in hundreds of possible formats. There are numerous that are already preset for you. For instance, if you want to record the video for smartphone playback, just choose the appropriate format and you will get a file that preserves its quality at an optimal level for smartphone playback.
If you want to record a webinar or practically any part of your screen for any reason and you are interested in high quality at an affordable price tag, Movavi Screen Recorder for PC may very well be the best possible option.
If you’re looking for a really useful screen recorder with audio, look no further. This Screen Capture Studio is a charm to use, even if you’ve never tried screen capturing before you can easily get your hands on Movavi Screen Capture Studio. This screen recorder for PC allows you to record screens, edit your video and save the result. Download a trial version of the screen catcher for free and start recording screens from your desktop or laptop today.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio has minimal system requirements, it can even run on Windows XP. It requires a process of minimum 1.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce series 8, Intel HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers, 1280 × 800 screen resolution, 32-bit color display, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, 810 MB available hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations to run smoothly and effortlessly.
We believe we have finally convinced you that Movavi Screen Capture Studio is the absolute best, if you still have any piece of doubt left, you can end it by using a free trial. Using a free trial is no pain no gain for you if you don’t like it and if you like it then don’t think twice and Buy Screen Capture Studio and completely revamp your screen recording setup.