Android is bringing up the new versions at rapid speed and if you have used the Ice Cream Sandwich of same, then you must be in love with it. Want to taste the same on your Samsung Galaxy S2? Yes, you can do so and this article will teach you to Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Download and installation. So let’s proceed with it.
Image Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_S_II
Installing the ROM for first time? If this is so, then try this at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any kind of damage that occur to you or your device.
- Be sure to start the process after taking backup of data. You can do it manually or can use any app for the same.
- Plug in the charger and charge your Samsung S2 for at least 70 percent mark.
Procedure for Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Download
- First of all do the Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Downloadfrom here.
- Download the Odin version 1.85 from here.
- Press the Volume Down and Home buttons to enter your device into Download Mode. As soon as you enter into Download Mode, you will see the Android Robot or Samsung Logo on the screen.
- Open Odin on your computer. Use the USB cable to connect your device with computer.
- One of ID:COM boxes, that you see in the Odin, will turn yellow.
- Now perform the following steps.
Click PDA button and choose file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
Click Phone and click file ‘MODEM’.
Click on CSC and choose file with CSC in its name.
Click on PIT and tap on the .pit file.
Click on the ‘Start’ button in Odin.
Your Samsung Galaxy S2 will reboot on successful installation.
What’s more? Nothing!! You are done with Samsung Galaxy S2 Android 4.0 Download and installation.
This post is written by PrIyAnGsHu from The Internet Buzzer and Know Tech Better